Deepen your understanding of your student's abilities and limitations so that they keep returning to their mat.
Yin Yoga is on the rise because people are beginning to understand that true health and wellbeing is dependent on finding balance in all aspects of life. There is a growing wisdom that dynamic activities, including dynamic styles of yoga, must be tempered with slower practices such as Yin Yoga and meditation.
Maybe you’ve considered teacher training, but it’s been hard to find like-minded, compassionate and curious people and an inclusive space to learn.
Would you love to arm yourself with new skills, but also build connections, exchange ideas and ask questions in an intimate environment, not be just one of many in a crowded course?
Yin Yoga Teacher Training with Leonie is supportive and comprehensive. Understanding the uniqueness of your own and others bodies is key to transforming your own practice and your teaching style. Yoga teachers can apply the knowledge gained in these courses for the benefit of their students in all styles of yoga.
Studying with my teachers Paul & Suzee Grilley (founders of Yin Yoga), my eyes were opened to new and inclusive ways in which to share my love of yoga.
It's now my mission to share these concepts with other yoga teachers and keen Yin yoga students.
Qualifications & experience
- 11+ years of yoga teaching experience
- 19 + years of yoga practice
- 550 hours of Yin yoga study with Yin Yoga founder Paul Grilley
- Amrit Yoga Nidra
- 1000+ hours of yoga training
- 3000+ hours of class, workshop and training instruction
- 80 hours Melbourne Meditation Centre
- Certificate IV & Diploma qualifications in Remedial Massage
- Certificate IV & Diploma in Clinical Pilates
- Graduate Diploma Adolescent Health, Melbourne University
- Bachelor of Arts - Youth Affairs - RMIT
- National qualifications in meditation, and training and assessment.